08/19/2023 – 08/20/2023
EDC-P (2 DAY TRAINING COURSE)
Location: Near San Antonio, TX
Saturday/Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday Low Light: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Specific course address will be provided via email upon completion of sign-up.
Allegiance Defense Solutions EDC (Every Day Carry) Pistol Course is a two-day course that was developed through lessons-learned over years of covert and low-profile law enforcement training and experience. The curriculum is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry, conceal, produce, and utilize a pistol from concealment safely/effectively irrespective of your background or profession.
Topics covered will range and progress from use of force considerations to firearms selection, setup, gear selection, carry considerations, pistol manipulations, fundamentals of pistol marksmanship, multiple round engagements, multiple target engagements, positional shooting, movement, proxemics considerations, as well as emergency medical management.
*Note: Allegiance Defense Solutions Low-Light EDC Pistol Course incorporates much of the principles and practices taught and drilled in the EDC Pistol Course curriculum, yet with a primary emphasis of focus on doing so in diminished lighting conditions. Due to variations in time regarding the sunsetting across the nation in different seasons, most Low-Light EDC Pistol Courses are taught as an “add-on” feature to the regular EDC Pistol Course and are taught in conjunction with / shortly after day-one of EDC Pistol. If you elect to add-on this course offering, ensure to bring an additional 200 rounds appropriate caliber ammo.
- Minimum of 800 rounds of appropriate caliber pistol ammo (We generally shoot 400-800 rounds per day. Students are allowed the freedom to shoot more or less based on their personal ammo allotment.)
- Quality concealable semi-auto pistol (Subcompacts are not recommended, however, are allowed)
- Concealable pistol magazines (at least 3 magazines)
- Quality optic / aiming device (iron sights are completely acceptable)
- Quality concealed kydex-type holster that can be securely mounted outside/inside the waistband.
- Quality EDC belt
- Appropriate clothing for weather (consistent with what you wear day to day that can conceal your pistol)
- EDC flashlight
- Headlamp with white and red light (for low-light add on)
- Eye protection (tinted/clear lenses)
- Hearing protection (preferably electronic)
- Knee pads
- Note taking material
- Wide-tipped Sharpie style marker
- Hydrating drinks / snacks / food
- Firearm cleaning / maintenance gear
- Sunblock / bug spray (any other “comfort” items)
RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Blue gun or SIRT Pistol (consistent w/ your make/model and fits your EDC pistol holster)
- Training blade & sheath that matches your live blade
- Training Tourniquet that matches your live tourniquet
- Individual First Aid Kit (TCCC/TECC)
- Stowable/packable chair