2 DAY COURSE
Allegiance Defense Solutions Integrated Combatives course is a two-day reality-based mixed modal combatives course. This course is intended to introduce students to self-defense principles and techniques that extend beyond the scope of what is discussed in most martial arts or combat sport schools and or programs. Topics covered will range and progress from use of force considerations to the dynamics of violence, understanding proxemics, contextually appropriate striking, trapping, and grappling, understanding the principles of dealing with multiple attackers, weapon-ology and much more.
This course DOES NOT require students to “spar”, “grapple”, “wrestle” or “roll”. Students have the freedom to use their discretion and participate as much or as little as they feel is best for them. If there are blocks of training that a student wishes to only watch/listen, that is completely understandable and absolutely acceptable. This course serves as a baseline curriculum intended to lay a foundation that will support future modules of training which will progressively include pressure testing in the form of a controlled opposing-force. The curriculum taught in this program will allow you to add to or subtract from your preexisting self-defense strategies and system.
PROVIDED FOR EACH STUDENT IS THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 x Muay Thai pad
- AmTac or Headhunter training blade & sheath
- Blackpoint tactical holster for Glock-19
- Glock-19 blue gun
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR PARTICIPATION IN LIVE FIRE PORTION:
- Appropriate clothing for weather (try to keep it consistent with what you wear day to day that can conceal your tools)
- Concealable magazine (at least 3 magazines)
- Concealable pistol (subcompacts are not recommended, but do not prevent participation)
- Eye protection (tinted/clear lenses)
- Hearing protection
- Minimum of 150 rounds of appropriate caliber pistol ammo
- Quality concealed kydex-type holster that can be securely mounted outside/inside the waistband.
- Quality EDC belt
RECOMMENDED (however NOT required):
- 1 x Muay Thai pad
- Blue gun or SIRT pistol (consistent with your make/model & fits your pistol holster)
- EDC flashlight
- EDC training blade & sheath (consistent with your make/model that fits your live blade)
- Firearm cleaning/maintenance gear
- Hydrating drinks/snacks/food
- Note-taking material
- Sunblock/bug spray (any other “comfort” items)
- Training tourniquet that matches your live tourniquet
- Wide-tipped Sharpie style marker
Check out our Upcoming Courses to see if this class is available.