ACTIVE THREAT RESPONSE TRAINING
2 DAY COURSE
Allegiance Defense Solutions Active Threat Response Program derives from decades of Law Enforcement experience as a foundational understanding of response to an active threat scenario.
This curriculum primarily focuses on singleton-based tactics and problem solving, encompassing a myriad of other critical tasks ranging from identification, communication, use of force, and tactical emergency casualty care that are based on past and current trends of active threat scenarios.
This program is congruent with current municipal, state, and federal law enforcement criteria. The curriculum topics are designed to ensure that the response techniques, tactics and procedures increase the probability of a successful resolution.
- Minimum of 200 rounds of appropriate caliber pistol ammo
- Concealable pistol (Subcompacts are not recommend)
- Concealable magazine (at least 3 magazines)
- Quality concealed kydex-type holster that can be securely mounted outside/inside the waistband. (BlackPoint Tactical or Tenicor)
- Quality EDC belt (Tenicor, Nexbelt, or Blackbeard Belts)
- Appropriate Clothing for weather (consistent with what you wear day to day that can conceal your pistol)
- Blue gun or SIRT pistol (Consistent w/ your make/model and fits your EDC pistol holster)
- Training Tourniquet (Should match your live tourniquet)
- EDC Flashlight
- Eye protection (Tinted/Clear Lenses)
- Hearing protection
- Knee pads
- Note taking material
- Wide-tipped sharpie style marker
- Hydrating drinks / snacks / food
- Firearm cleaning / maintenance gear
- Sunblock / Bug spray (Any other “comfort” items)
Check out our Upcoming Courses to see if this class is available.