ACTIVE THREAT RESPONSE TRAINING
2 DAY COURSE
Allegiance Defense Solutions Active Threat Response Program derives from decades of Law Enforcement experience as a foundational understanding of response to an active threat scenario.
This curriculum primarily focuses on singleton-based tactics and problem solving, encompassing a myriad of other critical tasks ranging from identification, communication, use of force, and tactical emergency casualty care that are based on past and current trends of active threat scenarios.
This program is congruent with current municipal, state, and federal law enforcement criteria. The curriculum topics are designed to ensure that the response techniques, tactics and procedures increase the probability of a successful resolution.
- Appropriate clothing for weather (consistent with what you wear day to day that can conceal your pistol)
- Blue gun or SIRT pistol (consistent with your make/model & fits your EDC pistol holster)
- Concealable magazine (at least 3 magazines)
- Concealable pistol (subcompacts are not recommended)
- EDC flashlight
- Eye protection (tinted/clear lenses)
- Firearm cleaning/maintenance gear
- Hearing protection
- Hydrating drinks/snacks/food
- Knee pads
- Minimum of 200-rounds of appropriate caliber pistol ammo
- Note-taking material
- Quality concealed kydex-type holster that can be securely mounted outside/inside the waistband (BlackPoint Tactical or Tenicor)
- Quality EDC belt (Tenicor, Nexbelt or Blackbeard belts)
- Sunblock/Bug spray (and any other “comfort” items)
- Training tourniquet (should match your live tourniquet)
- Wide-tipped Sharpie style marker
Check out our Upcoming Courses to see if this class is available.