06/24/2023 – 06/25/2023
SINGLETON CQB CONCEPTS (2 DAY COURSE)
Location: Near Dallas, TX
Saturday/Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Specific course address will be provided via email upon completion of sign-up.
Allegiance Defense Solution’s Singleton “CQB” Concepts is a course intended to provide students with a principle-based understanding of the dynamics involved when moving through the interior of a structure while armed. Irrespective of the specific facts and circumstances in given scenario, the constant has always been the principles. When a deep understanding of the principles are understood, end-users can improvise and modify equipment, techniques, tactics, and procedures to accomplish the principles. Concepts covered in this course will be adaptable to a myriad of scenarios ranging from home defense, active killer, and many other violent crimes-in-progress that involve the utilization of force on the interior of a structure.
Topics covered will range and progress from use of force considerations to blade and firearms selection, setup, support gear selection, carry considerations, ballistics, cover vs concealment, movement relative to proxemics and floorplan, defining threats, identifying threats, neutralizing threats, low-light considerations, and much more.
- Minimum of 250 rounds of appropriate caliber pistol ammo (We generally shoot 250-500 rounds over the 2-day course. Students are allowed the freedom to shoot more or less based on their personal ammo allotment.)
- Quality concealable semi-auto pistol (Subcompacts and pocket-guns are not recommended, however, are allowed)
- Concealable pistol magazines (at least 3 magazines)
- Quality optic / aiming device (iron sights are completely acceptable)
- Quality concealed kydex-type holster that can be securely mounted outside/inside the waistband.
- Quality EDC belt
- Appropriate clothing for weather (consistent with what you wear day to day that can conceal your pistol)
- EDC flashlight
- Headlamp with white and red light (for low-light add on)
- Eye protection (tinted/clear lenses)
- Hearing protection (preferably electronic)
- Firearm cleaning / maintenance gear
RECOMMENDED (however NOT required):
- Note taking material
- Wide-tipped Sharpie style marker
- Blue gun or SIRT Pistol (consistent w/ your make/model and fits your EDC pistol holster)
- Training blade & sheath that matches your live blade
- Training Tourniquet that matches your live tourniquet
- Individual First Aid Kit (TCCC/TECC)
- Hydrating drinks / snacks / food
- Sunblock / bug spray (any other “comfort” items)
- Stowable/packable chair